Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spring is Here

I was busy and forgot to post this earlier but... Spring is Here! Pitchers and catchers have reported for Spring Training. The first spring training game is about 11 days away. Can you feel the excitement!? I predict this year that the Yankees will take the wild card under a young but solid rotation. Joba will by year end be Mo's replacement as the best closer of the next generation. Girardi, while not as grandfatherly likeable as Torre, will do a superb job holding the team and all their ego's together. A-Rod will continue to be A-Rod, and Jeter will continue his path to Yankee sainthood.

2 comments:

PP said...

Dog Pound, can you contact me? I'm trying to send you a note on the ad network a few of us are putting together, and we'd like to include you.

PP at the SDWC

dakotawarcollege@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hehehe ... seems to be a popular way to get in touch with you!

Could you please drop me a line as well at bluecollarmuse@gmail.com? I have a couple of things I'd like to discuss with you.

Ken