Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jabba the Klaudt

Hat tip to South Dakota Mac. He coined the joke and I like it so I'm going to borrow it. Living in Pierre you can't avoid at least some mention of the Klaudt circus. It's even bigger since Tim Rensch has brought his sideshow act back to town. Like Pierre didn't have enough of him when he blamed an 80 lb. twelve year old for her own mother's murder. As a member of the GOP I am embarrased that Klaudt is a member of my party. If what has been reported in the press is true he is a sick sick man. Knowing the people who live in this town; I am going to guess that Klaudt is already a convicted man. Of course I have been surprised before. I'll keep an eye on the news about the trial and an ear out for the local scuttlebutt. If I have anything else to say about Ted you'll probably see it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a human, I'm embarassed he is a member of my race